inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: TG-DB-COVER-M
- 1000 Denier Cordura material has urethane coating on the inside and DWR finish on the outside.
- We have two pockets inside on each side. On the left side when the cover is opened is a pen divider large enough for three writing utensils, a calculator will fit next to them too. The larger pocket will allow you to carry your Mildot Master and FDAC cards as well.
- On the right side of the cover there are two large pockets and an elastic loop sewn near the top of the cover to allow a Kestrel to be inserted with the display visible. This allows quick viewing of environmental information.
- We use a big #10 self healing coil zipper. We also cut the metal zipper pull off and replace it with a 550 Cord pull so there is no metal rattling sound.
- On the front is a piece of 1 ½” loop Velcro to allow name tapes or patches to be applied.
- The spine of the cover has a piece of 1” Velcro loop sewn to a strip of 1” mil-spec webbing that is sewn to the cover with loops triple sewn on each end. The loops act as pull tabs and also allows the shooter to dummy cord the book to his kit if he needs to.